Dangerous Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoots and Ladders (Open)

Go down

Shoots and Ladders (Open) Empty Shoots and Ladders (Open)

Post  Shiri Adams Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 am

Nursery rhymes are said, verses in my head
Into my childhood they're spoonfed
Hidden violence revealed, darkness that seems real
Look at the pages that cause all this evil

Shiri sighed as she pulled at the bloody gloves that covered her hands. It was three-o'-clock in the morning when she had been called to the newest of the murder sights. It was lucky that it had been in the city, and not in a different country, or she would have been shipped off on a private plane just to go examine it. It was the same as every other one, and she was tired of looking at new dead, and still warm bodies, and she just wanted to get this make-the-career case.

"I suspect nothing new from this scene either," a male voice came from behind her. She turned and found Howard Depten, her assistant detective. He was a young man, that was obviously crushing all over her, but had the decency to stay away from her in a romantic type of way.

"Of course not, this seems to be the perfect workings of a serial group somehow. They should mess-up soon though... No one can go so long without messing up, and giving up some DNA eventually," she replied as she watched the forensics team, and then looked up at the wall of policemen, who were hiding the horrific scene from bystander eyes. She brought her hand up and rubbed at her eyes, before she started to push her way through.

S became half blind as a paparazzi-worthy amount of cameras started to take pictures of her, and videotaping her as she came through the wall of muscle. "Ms. Adams! Ms. Adams! Is this another murder done by the Veins? Are they getting worse?" So many more questions flew through the air, but as she hid her eyes. 'It's three in the goddamn morning! AND THEY'RE HERE!' Shiri snapped to herself as she pushed past the last of them and came to stand at the curb down the street. Someone came up to stand beside her, and she frowned, not allowing herself to jump
Shiri Adams
Shiri Adams

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum